Is it too late? | The Boneyard

Is it too late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am a longtime lurker that has enjoyed the views of everyone. I didn't go to school at Uconn but have been a fan of there athletics for many years. The Uconn name has been dragged thru mud as of late and I ask if it is beyond repair. It leaves a dirty feeling that we desperately want to go to a league where we are not wanted or are willing to make concessions to try to get in this league. I Don't think the leadership has done a good job of countering to how Uconn has been portrayed! I don't know I am not buying this crap to stay patient we will be ok, I think action needs to be taken,any kind! I think the perception is awful! Thanks

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
it's not too late, but much of what you said is true

Reaction Score
I am a longtime lurker that has enjoyed the views of everyone. I didn't go to school at Uconn but have been a fan of there athletics for many years. The Uconn name has been dragged thru mud as of late and I ask if it is beyond repair. It leaves a dirty feeling that we desperately want to go to a league where we are not wanted or are willing to make concessions to try to get in this league. I Don't think the leadership has done a good job of countering to how Uconn has been portrayed! I don't know I am not buying this crap to stay patient we will be ok, I think action needs to be taken,any kind! I think the perception is awful! Thanks

With some agile and adaptive thinking. Some energy and vision, I believe that we can carve out a favorable future sans a B1G and ACC invite in the next two years.

USF, Cincy, UCF and yes even Temple have energy and desire. There are some really quality schools out west that we can partner with and we could create an association that benefits everyone maybe forever, maybe for 10 years. Who knows.

The problem is there are not enough schools in the east to make a conference that is a cut above. Same goes for out west.

This thing would be better than the proposed Big East. I just think that sticking with the Big East and "hoping" is negligent.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
It's too late to turn back now
I believe, I believe, I believe
I'm fallin' in #B1GLOVE

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I think you are 100% right on. UConn is not being nearly pro-active enough at telling our own story. We need to own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom