Is It Really Edsall or Could It Be The New Independent Status???? | The Boneyard

Is It Really Edsall or Could It Be The New Independent Status????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got to wondering.....could it be that Randy may not be the whole issue???

Reaction Score
I'm glad you said that. and I do agree. especially since that many of the transfers are grad and seldom played. I too am curious if this surge is a result of exit meetings...…..

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Games at ECU and Tulane and third tier bowls weren’t exactly selling points either. It’s mostly Edsall. Playing football should be fun, not a 4 year sentence on losing building character.

Reaction Score
I'm sure the uncertainty of independence vs being in a conference with bowl tie-ins is part of it. It looked like a few transfers were grad students and still others were ones most likely to be bench sitters next season and that has to be part of it too. And.... Edsall's personae, or lack there of, I'm sure is playing a factor. How much who knows but it sure is strange that a lot of these transfers wanted to make sure they thanked Diaco, then Edsall as an afterthought.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'm sure the uncertainty of independence vs being in a conference with bowl tie-ins is part of it. It looked like a few transfers were grad students and still others were ones most likely to be bench sitters next season and that has to be part of it too. And.... Edsall's personae, or lack there of, I'm sure is playing a factor. How much who knows but it sure is strange that a lot of these transfers wanted to make sure they thanked Diaco, then Edsall as an afterthought.
Some skipped Randy all together. I get it though. If Diaco recruited you and your career didn't go the way you wanted under REv2, it's easy to imagine that things would have been a bed of roses under Fishcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom