Is Hoopgurlz on vacation? | The Boneyard

Is Hoopgurlz on vacation?

Reaction Score
The 2020 list still hasn't been updated with Edwards' awesome choice. Usually the list is updated almost immediately. What's the deal? No article either about her.

Reaction Score
I would guess he's compiling the class rankings and those won't come out till after the signing period. No sense updating the 2020's till they have played some games. I don't think he lives off this ESPN gig.

Reaction Score
They’ve missed a few recruits. They never added Kaitlyn Chen (Princeton) or Alexis Whitfield (Washington). They added recent Rutgers commit Chyna Cornwell, but have not updated Gabby Elliott (Clemson) or Ugonne Onyiah (Cal) or, of course, Aaliyah Edwards.

Reaction Score
So they can update the list for Daniels almost immediately but not for Edwards????

Reaction Score
The 2020 list still hasn't been updated with Edwards' awesome choice. Usually the list is updated almost immediately. What's the deal? No article either about her.

ESPN does P*&S me off sometimes...

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Hahahaha. Try being a fan of any other program. My team gets a top 5 recruit (Demetre) and NOTHING. No story ever. But one top 30 recruit and there's not a story within hours? Concrete proof of Anti-UConn bias!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Hahahaha. Try being a fan of any other program. My team gets a top 5 recruit (Demetre) and NOTHING. No story ever. But one top 30 recruit and there's not a story within hours? Concrete proof of Anti-UConn bias!
...and we like it.

Reaction Score
Hey - whoa! There are plenty of ESPN readers in NorCal, but...

Avg Maples attendance for WBB ____________
Avg Maples attendance when UConn visits _____________

BTW this is why I look at the BY. I’m a Yankree fan, but I can get more than I want to know about Aaron Judge‘s love life all day every day from the mainstream media.
For WBB I have to come here to learn Brooke Demetre commits to Stanford within 30 seconds of it happening (if not before).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom