Is Geno Being Recruited Again? | The Boneyard

Is Geno Being Recruited Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"She is a diamond in the rough, a hidden gem tucked away in southern Franklin County, a stone's throw from the Maryland line.

She had a breakout freshman season playing for Waynesboro’s girls’ basketball team last winter, averaging 10.4 points in her ninth-grade season, joining the Maidens’ starting lineup right out of the chute.

Welcome to the show, kid.

This season, she picked up right where she left off, putting up even better numbers despite being constantly dogged on defense.

With a budding multi-purpose game and an unquenchable thirst to improve, she has a very bright future ahead of her..."

[LINK] to full article

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
OMG - she wears a UCONN sweatshirt. Surely Geno is at it again! Who's next to file a complaint with the NCAA???????? :eek:

Reaction Score
OMG - she wears a UCONN sweatshirt. Surely Geno is at it again! Who's next to file a complaint with the NCAA???????? :eek:
There are still plenty of SEC candidates to step up to the plate

HGN

Reaction Score
I like Cat's game and style already.........Wears out opponents at 15ppg and wears the right clothing too.

Is she in the same graduating class as Mona'e Davis ??

Reaction Score
Cute. She must be a genius, a sophomore and only 9 years old by her smile.:D

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
is there supposed to be a picture in that original article? If so it's not coming up on my computer. could someone post the picture in here?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
is there supposed to be a picture in that original article? If so it's not coming up on my computer. could someone post the picture in here?
unnamed.jpg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Thanks Biff! Not only is it a UCONN sweatshirt, but it's a new one - with the new logo. But... we do have a problem with her name - we already have a Cat on the BY...

Reaction Score
I like Cat's game and style already....Wears out opponents at 15ppg and wears the right clothing too.

Is she in the same graduating class as Mona'e Davis ??
Believe she's a couple years older than Mo'ne

Reaction Score
I like kids like Cat and Mone having dream schools and working hard to get there. They know what it takes to become a Huskies so they work extra hard to try and get Geno attention. But unlucky for Cat she's in the same class as Andra Espinza-Hunter and Megan Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom