Is Edsall trolling us? | The Boneyard

Is Edsall trolling us?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
God, I hope so. There are many people that became more popular than ever once they stopped taking themselves too seriously and started having fun with their old image. Leslie Nielson, Goulet and Shatner, George Foreman. What if HCRE could pull off a similar transition? And win games? I think that might have some appeal from an Indy D-1 team.

This TV deal has brightened my spirits so much I am going to challenge myself. I'm no Randy fan but I freely admit that the best way for this program to start to turn a corner is for Randy to have a big year. So I'm not going be critical of him at all until the games start. Even then, I'll think twice before I hit send. I'm am going to be a Mr. Positive. (I could never be the Mr. Positive with Nos around)

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
God, I hope so. There are many people that became more popular than ever once they stopped taking themselves too seriously and started having fun with their old image. Leslie Nielson, Goulet and Shatner, George Foreman. What if HCRE could pull off a similar transition? And win games. I think that might have some appeal from an Indy D-1 team.

This TV deal has brightened my spirits so much I am going to challenge myself. I'm no Randy fan but I freely admit that the best way for this program to start to turn a corner is for Randy to have a big year. So I'm not going be critical of him at all until the games start. Even then, I'll think twice before I hit send. I'm am going to be a Mr. Positive. (I could never be the Mr. Positive with Nos around)
I agree...a lighter Randy would be a good thing. I doubt he is trolling us here, but let's hope he sees the humor in this.

I also agree on the tv contract...plus I like the recent recruits. The schedule this year isn't that tough. Let's hope he can take advantage of that

And let's not forget Randy had the foresight to start spring (?) practice early. Ok...maybe not....but it will help.

Reaction Score
God, I hope so. There are many people that became more popular than ever once they stopped taking themselves too seriously and started having fun with their old image. Leslie Nielson, Goulet and Shatner, George Foreman. What if HCRE could pull off a similar transition? And win games? I think that might have some appeal from an Indy D-1 team.

I’m taking the under ;)

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Randy has the broadest, straightest shoulders of anyone I've seen since Phil Jackson. Now he just needs to adopt Jackson's zen and get himself a QB who could execute a football version of the triangle...

Reaction Score
I agree...a lighter Randy would be a good thing.
Time for a new tag, yea the Randy 2.0 is getting old. If it's good enough for Bud, Michelob and Heineken.
Randy Light it is! Much better lingo for tailgate talk. ;)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Randy has the broadest, straightest shoulders of anyone I've seen since Phil Jackson. Now he just needs to adopt Jackson's zen and get himself a QB who could execute a football version of the triangle...
En-Ra-Ha!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Randy Light it is!
I dunno about that, it is still football after all. I think we can do better. My first thought is that we want HCRE to be less buttoned-up, but Randy Unbuttoned doesn't sound quite right. New Randy sounds too much like New Coke so it has failure built in. The best I have so far is Randy Unstuck, once he gets the stick completely out of his tookus. I like the sentiment but it doesn't quite have the ring.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom