Is Cuse vs. Wake on tv? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Is Cuse vs. Wake on tv?

• Thread starter fortebleedsblue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
3rd and 17 with 30 seconds to go with the ball at midfield and wake forest lets the clock run out. I think the coach didn't realize the penalty would end regulation. Big mistake.

Reaction Score
Cuse showed some real guts tonight. I hoped they would have taken a shot at 7 earlier on a second-and-1 and not ending up outside the hashes for the FG try that was blocked.

That place looked and sounded empty. Glad we don't have anything like it to play in.

Reaction Score
Cool, they pulled it out: 36-29, 'Cuse!

Of course, now they'll claim their team is a combo of the '85 Bears on D and the 2000 Rams on O. Oh well...
No - everyone on the Cuse site realizes all the issues that were highlighted by Wake last night - now they get the Rhode Island game to work on some things and whether or not they can keep the USC game respectable should be a pretty good barometer on whether they can be competitive in the BE. I certainly think that this SU team compares favorably with either of the other BE teams that played last night - however some of the other teams in the league could be a different story.

Reaction Score
A win is a win is a win. Syracuse got it done and deserves all the credit for doing so. No excuses in losses and no apologies in victories are useful or needed. As a Big East fan, I'll take it.

Having said that, if you're trying to use last night as a predicting tool, they had that game lost, to what everyone believes is a very mediocre team, in front of a good home crowd, until Wake's QB got hurt. Nothing happened last night that stops me from thinking that we should be able to beat Syracuse at the Rent in November.

Reaction Score
It could have been worse.... guess that SEC speed got stuck in reverse...

Newton_Herp_Derp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman