Is Cobb in the dog house, or injured? | The Boneyard

Is Cobb in the dog house, or injured?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Pulled a double double vs Cuse. Mop up with Agebuyusi vs Drexel. Odd

Reaction Score
Definitely the dog house. If he was injured I can't imagine they would have bothered putting him in for mop up minutes...

Reaction Score
Yakwe showed something tonight. He is way ahead of Cobb on defense. Seems like Yakwe jumped Cobb in the rotation, which makes sense against a smaller team that Cobb would have struggled to defend.

We need Big Game Eric on Saturday though.

Reaction Score
I sure hope he isn’t in the doghouse. Cobb is our only hope against good teams. He needs to be out there at the tip so we can build a lead. No more putting him in once we realize no one else in the front court can score down low against legit high D1 players.

Reaction Score
then how does polley deserve any floor time?
I know it doesn't mean much, but Polley had as many blocks in this game (1) as Cobb has had all season. He's also had more blocks this season than Cobb has had in his entire career. Hurley has made it clear before that his system requires a rim protector at the 5 spot and Cobb is not that.

Reaction Score
People really dog Polley for his defense. Granted I couldn't watch Iowa or Manhattan, I thought he's done pretty well this year for being played out of position

Polley’s team defense is good. His individual defense is not. But he’s definitely working hard at it.

As for Cobb, I know he’s not good on d but he’s 50x better than Yakwe as a player regardless.

Reaction Score
I was there last night and was telling my friend about the walk ons and noticed Cobb. I had honestly forgotten about him. It has to be for a lack of defense, there’s no other plausible explanation for him not playing at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom