Is Cobb hurt? | The Boneyard

Is Cobb hurt?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Im guessing that he has not shown well in practice

Reaction Score
How can any of UConn's "bigs" be considered "better players". UConn is at such a needy position that Polley gets heaped praise for a missed layup.

Reaction Score
UConns guards make way too many turnovers. They are careless, don't hustle, can't shoot well, can't make layups, and don't play good defense. Hurley's best players are in high school.
That's a bit too much for me. They're good but with no inside threat whatsoever there is too much pressure on them to be flawless. My biggest gripe with them is that they all dribble themselves in to too much trouble. Sometimes they kill their dribble in no man's land. Other times they lob lazy passes. Sometimes they over penetrate and get caught in between. It's why I think cobb would help.

Reaction Score
That's a bit too much for me. They're good but with no inside threat whatsoever there is too much pressure on them to be flawless. My biggest gripe with them is that they all dribble themselves in to too much trouble. Sometimes they kill their dribble in no man's land. Other times they lob lazy passes. Sometimes they over penetrate and get caught in between. It's why I think cobb would help.
Ah . . . Potatos, pah tot toes. However, yours reads less critically, so I concede it's more diplomatic.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Ah . . . Potatos, pah tot toes. However, yours reads less critically, so I concede it's more diplomatic.

You said our players are Division 2 level players. You know nothing, and I have no idea why you continue to speak.

Reaction Score
You gotta have some kind of inside threat. We have zero down there right now. Even Polley is more of a perimeter player. I'd give more minutes to Sid Wilson.

Reaction Score
You said our players are Division 2 level players. You know nothing, and I have no idea why you continue to speak.

No way. Just look at today's game, they are DI all the way . . . they just can't complete with the big boys.

Reaction Score
UConns guards make way too many turnovers. They are careless, don't hustle, can't shoot well, can't make layups, and don't play good defense. Hurley's best players are in high school.
You are so right. They are not disciplined at all.

Reaction Score
Ah-duh-duh-duh-duh. Thanks for your brilliant basketball acumen. It was ah . . . unhelpful.
Your takes are almost as bad as some of the ones from the UConn men's basketball page on fbook, you from there by any chance?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom