Is Chong faster than MoJeff..??? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is Chong faster than MoJeff..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
So I pulled up the Boneyard Forums page and looked at the latest post on the Women's board. On the far right it said:

Latest: Is Chong faster than... Wonkster, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I can answer that! Chong is way faster than Wonkster. I haven't seen Chong play but I know that Wonkster lost any step he ever had....
Biff- were you in the bldg at Gampel the night Farris owned the court and the crowd that 2nd half- with the Geno Chest But on the sideline? and your quote is atrtributed to?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I wouldn't bet against it. To me, when she launches on the drive, it looks like she is walking up stairs. Can you walk up air?

David Thompson would say, "Yes."

SKYWALKER
hqdefault.jpg

Reaction Score
I have only seen a few videos of Chong and she seems quick but it's hard for me to imagine her being faster than MoJeff. I think MoJeff has another speed we only saw early last season because she was too quick for the rest of the team. Didn't make sense for her to get the ball and drive the court with no help at the other end. If Chong is faster than MoJeff, heaven help opposing defenses. The opposing coach will have to deal with a team of four guards, the slowest being AA Bria Hartley(assuming BB is back at normal speed).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If the OP is a legitimate question, and I assume it is, the answer is almost irrelevant. If Saniya has Moriah-like speed, she's damn fast.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...Stokes said. "I thought Moriah was quick but she is just as fast, maybe a little faster. She is good..."
OMG...!! Can we please start the season now...??..!!
...I came away thinking that MoJeff is quicker and faster with the ball in her hands. Chong is 'Fast' , no doubt...
... If Saniya has Moriah-like speed, she's damn fast.
Sorry, boys... outta the way. Here comes the real deal...
Flash.jpg

UConn National Champions are about to start their season!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I have only seen a few videos of Chong and she seems quick but it's hard for me to imagine her being faster than MoJeff. I think MoJeff has another speed we only saw early last season because she was too quick for the rest of the team. Didn't make sense for her to get the ball and drive the court with no help at the other end. If Chong is faster than MoJeff, heaven help opposing defenses. The opposing coach will have to deal with a team of four guards, the slowest being AA Bria Hartley(assuming BB is back at normal speed).
The Bria we saw over the summer at the intl games looked pretty good to me- so did the one we watched in the regionals and Final 4 last year- she was moving and pushing the ball offensively and disrupting defensively often- If she is our "slowest" guard I will be very happy Reno!

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
oh no, no, no ...............................................That's The Justice League in arty155's post....................................Marvel is the enemy!

Thank goodness you’re here TimeWillTellMan!! Yes, Milford indeed seems to be creating a Stan Lee steamer !!! Apparently, as soon as the government shut down, the evil genius escaped D.C. !!! And I thought I was looney!!!

Marvin.jpg

"It’s not a skirt, damit!"

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Sorry, Arty. Not a Marvel. But a marvel. :)

Thanks Milford!
. Ah, sorry if I acted a little hasty before. I certainly in no way meant anything personal suggesting you were an evil madman in that red alert on the internet. That's why I am issuing this full retraction, for everyone to see. Arty

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Sonny44 said;
Quick is for defense. Fast is for offense. Or vice versa maybe, I guess.
I'm pretty sure of that.

On the other hand, you might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member