Is borninansonia a cheater? | The Boneyard

Is borninansonia a cheater?

Is borninansonia a cheater

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
relevant is as relevant does
Fleud its a beautiful Spring day today (in CT). Good day for yard work, sightseeing and pizza later capped off with an expensive Fight to watch.

In other words lock up that keyboard of yours!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Fleud its a beautiful Spring day today (in CT). Good day for yard work, sightseeing and pizza later capped off with an expensive Fight to watch.

In other words lock up that keyboard of yours!
Thanks for the concern Kita! Just trying to help a lurker! I've already been out doing yard work. Plan on taking a 15 mile bike ride if I can get the rest of the folks together. Enjoy the day and quit responding to a guy stuck on a keyboard. It isn't healthy.

Reaction Score
Yes, I decided I am a cheater.
if you were really born in Ansonia .
Your either real old , or you Mom had you before she could get to Griffin, on the Other side of Division Street
Like it or not you most likely were born in Derby,
Like most every other true Valley Rat .

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
Grace New Haven Hospital, so no, I was not born in Ansonia. Is my name a lie, then? And you'll probably ask, why would anyone lie about being born in Ansonia?

I don't know what I can do about my cheating, I know I'll go back to my ways after I finish the big project keeping me at my computer 18 hours a day.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I did some plant relocations. Came in with the biggest non-engorged tick chillaxing in my leg hairs.

I have the creeps now.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Grace New Haven Hospital, so no, I was not born in Ansonia. Is my name a lie, then? And you'll probably ask, why would anyone lie about being born in Ansonia?

I don't know what I can do about my cheating, I know I'll go back to my ways after I finish the big project keeping me at my computer 18 hours a day.

I think that you should seek pastoral counseling for your cheating and lying problem from Minister Fishy. If you survive that okay, you will be ready to become a regular poster! You seem to be doing quite well so far!

Reaction Score
Your either real old , or you Mom had you before she could get to Griffin, on the Other side of Division Street

Well he's old enough to call it Grace New Haven

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
touche

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Also born there when it was Grace New Haven Hospital. Not sure of the itemized charges, but it cost $200 in 1954.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom