Is Black Widow worth the $30? | The Boneyard

Is Black Widow worth the $30?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'm bored as hell and might have to pull the trigger.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If you are a fan of the Marvel movies, yes. I actually would have gone to the movie theater instead, where two people can see it cheaper than that. Plus I'd like my local cinema to survive.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
If you are a fan of the Marvel movies, yes. I actually would have gone to the movie theater instead, where two people can see it cheaper than that. Plus I'd like my local cinema to survive.

My local cinema (part of the mall) was only ten years old when covid hit. They gutted the place for parts within a couple months, and bailed. Last I heard it was being turned into a court house.

From what I hear locally, a couple drive ins popped up and were doing well. Wait until customers are told they can't leave their cars on. It'd be a shame. Going to the drive in was awesome when I was a kid.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My local cinema (part of the mall) was only ten years old when covid hit. They gutted the place for parts within a couple months, and bailed. Last I heard it was being turned into a court house.

From what I hear locally, a couple drive ins popped up and we're doing well. Wait until customers are told they can't leave their cars on. It'd be a shame. Going to the drive in was awesome when I was a kid.

Mine just got renovated, with upgraded lobby and amenities, nicer seats etc. I'm looking forward to checking it out. My understanding is they closed some and upgraded others, knowing that the more "premium" experience is needed to bring people away from their 4K TVs. My area is booming, so I'm not surprised ours survived.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's worth the $30.

And remember the reason you pay them is so they know to leave afterwards.

Reaction Score
2 hours of looking at Scarlett’s butt. You be the judge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom