OT: - Irritating ESPN Telecasts | The Boneyard

OT: Irritating ESPN Telecasts

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I have been watching the Little League World Series (LLWS)for the past two weeks and by the way, a Fairfield (sp) Connecticut team is still alive and plays tonight. If ESPN covers women's basketball games the way they have this series I believe many Boneyarders will get ticked off. They seem to be more interested in conducting interviews than showing action in the game. Some interviews have nothing to do with the game. Sometimes they will have a split screen showing the interview and the game. Last night they showed a split screen of the LLWS and a National League game. The interviews are planned before the games. Why televise the games if they don't think the game action is interesting enough? It is going to be hard watching a whole season of that kind of telecasting. On to something else. For anyone who likes to watch good fundamental baseball, the Connecticut team plays at 5:30 Eastern time on ESPN. They have a good team. If you watch you will experience what I described above but, you can get through it. Just venting.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Not ESPN`s best week ever. And it`s only Thursday, what else can go wrong?

espn.jpg

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I have been watching the Little League World Series (LLWS)for the past two weeks and by the way, a Fairfield (sp) Connecticut team is still alive and plays tonight. If ESPN covers women's basketball games the way they have this series I believe many Boneyarders will get ticked off. They seem to be more interested in conducting interviews than showing action in the game. Some interviews have nothing to do with the game. Sometimes they will have a split screen showing the interview and the game. Last night they showed a split screen of the LLWS and a National League game. The interviews are planned before the games. Why televise the games if they don't think the game action is interesting enough? It is going to be hard watching a whole season of that kind of telecasting. On to something else. For anyone who likes to watch good fundamental baseball, the Connecticut team plays at 5:30 Eastern time on ESPN. They have a good team. If you watch you will experience what I described above but, you can get through it. Just venting.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I agree. I hit the Mute button.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member