Iowa | The Boneyard

Iowa

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Down quite a bit with Indiana humming. With 1.1 ticks to go game tied and Bohannon launches a prayer (he was nailing treys during the comeback) and nails a 32 foot straight away high banker for the win.

What a last 10 minutes

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I really respect that program and their coach. They are no fluff. Just hard working kids that get it done year after year. They remind me a lot of Nova program wise. I put McKillop and Davidson in that category also

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I really respect that program and their coach. They are no fluff. Just hard working kids that get it done year after year. They remind me a lot of Nova program wise. I put McKillop and Davidson in that category also
I felt bad for their guard who flubbed his dribble leading to Indy tiring it up.

Reaction Score
They have a once in around every twenty-five year opportunity for Iowa this year with the Murray twins. Keegan a lottery pick this year and his brother could be next year. The father played at Iowa. A 6th year PG with the twins could be now or never for Iowa to make that run. Garza was a real defensive liability last year. IMO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom