Iowa v. Penn State | The Boneyard

Iowa v. Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
It's pretty much like watching high school teams. 42-33 PSU with five to go in the third. DJB has played, with four missed FG attempts. Two fundamentally bad teams. Can't shoot, can't pass, won't play defense, flat-footed rebounding, loafing up and down the court. My guess is that neither team makes the final four. Or final forty for that matter.

Reactions: HGN

HGN

Reaction Score
It's pretty much like watching high school teams. 42-33 PSU with five to go in the third. DJB has played, with four missed FG attempts. Two fundamentally bad teams. Can't shoot, can't pass, won't play defense, flat-footed rebounding, loafing up and down the court. My guess is that neither team makes the final four. Or final forty for that matter.
Bird , I am watching that game too. And , I hate agreeing with you on this but you are about right. But could it be that we BYers have become too spoiled with watching the Huskies? True fast breaks , crisp passes , good shots , going after rebounds , etc...

I think we are both guilty.

Reaction Score
Didn't Iowa play Notre Dame pretty tough and Penn State beat Tennessee?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Bird , I am watching that game too. And , I hate agreeing with you on this but you are about right. But could it be that we BYers have become too spoiled with watching the Huskies? True fast breaks , crisp passes , good shots , going after rebounds , etc...

I think we are both guilty.

Spot on, amigo, spot on! But we are "spoiled good." ;-)

Reaction Score
Didn't Iowa play Notre Dame pretty tough and Penn State beat Tennessee?

Penn State beats Tenn by 14 a few weeks ago, so what does it makes Tenn ? junior high ?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Penn State beats Tenn by 14 a few weeks ago, so what does it makes Tenn ? junior high ?

Some questions are better than their answers!

Reaction Score
I watched also.....Boykin didn't do much, but from what I saw, she would have done a lot at Uconn. I can tell by her movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom