Iona Postgame Quotes | The Boneyard

Iona Postgame Quotes

Reaction Score
I love how Gilbert recognized that the starting five had to take a step back on the Iona run gained on our bench performance and has confidence that the young guys will learn from thier mistakes and be ready next time.

Last edited:

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Listen to CV talking about Alterique beginning at 3:30. Note that he also owned having a sub-par tournament moments before, as well as declaring Al as one of the best PGs in college basketball:

"He had a rough tournament. I don't think anyone goes to their job and has their best day every day. He's human. We're human. Ya know? Clearly he's responded and he's going to continue to respond. And we've all got his back 100%"

lol brilliant. CV is lightyears more mature than 80% of this board.

Reaction Score
Vital is a great young man and roll model. Reminds me of Purvis. Makes you scratch your head sometimes with on court decision making but all around good player and person to wear a UConn jersey.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Bump because everyone should watch the Vital interview
Agree.

And my unaccountable bonus was that, unlike the other 3 interviews, YouTube cued up the following, excellent, peak R.E.M. concert from the final days (pre-parenting) when I might actually claim that I had a "favorite band."

Reaction Score
CV is such a good interview. Very mature answers and takes blame when he doesn’t play up to standards.
kid is awesome. Thinking guy, team oriented and great communicator. UConn should be proud.

Reaction Score
Vital is a great young man and roll model. Reminds me of Purvis. Makes you scratch your head sometimes with on court decision making but all around good player and person to wear a UConn jersey.
No, she is a roll model
Foam-Rolling-Glute.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom