Introducing the Zelfie: Z's new trick shot... | The Boneyard

Introducing the Zelfie: Z's new trick shot...

Reaction Score
Azura seems to have invented a new trick shot for her resume. It seems to be unique and kind of a new signature shot. It seems to go like this:

She catches the ball on the right side of the net, throws the ball up and over the basket while sliding past her defender and under the basket, then manages to deftly catch the ball on the left side, as if she threw a pass to herself, then finishes the trick shot with a lefty layup for a clean 2.

Unless I was dreaming, I believe I saw it 2-3 times in the St Francis game.

Should we invent a name for Z's new trick shot?

Or am I still dreaming??:rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Azura seems to have invented a new trick shot for her resume. It seems to be unique and kind of a new signature shot. It seems to go like this:

She catches the ball on the right side of the net, throws the ball up and over the basket while sliding past her defender and under the basket, then manages to deftly catch the ball on the left side, as if she threw a pass to herself, then finishes the trick shot with a lefty layup for a clean 2.

Noticed that as well. I made the comment in the chat that Z was great at putting back her own misses.

Reaction Score
The Malone Alone.

Good possibility for a name!

Seems to me Z is always getting fouled. It often appears as if 3-4 newborn blind birds jostling for position who believe Z is their mother and supposed to have food for them:
newborn birds1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I don't know if you are still dreaming or not, but she did it three times. She gets a rebound, assist and basket all at once.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
How about " The Giggler?" She likes to giggle and it looks like she's juggling and we could call it The Juggler - duh. Been a long day. Time to hit the lights.

Reaction Score

It shall be called a travel!

Reaction Score
As pointed out in the other threa

As pointed out in the other thread, it is not a travel if the refs think it was a legitimate shot attempt. It is irrelevant whether it touches backboard or rim under NCAA rules.
Ball has to touch a player rim or backboard.

Reaction Score
In the NCAA, if the referee determines that a player attempted a shot, even if it did not hit the rim or backboard, the player can rebound the ball and continue play, according to Answers.com.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
In the NCAA, if the referee determines that a player attempted a shot, even if it did not hit the rim or backboard, the player can rebound the ball and continue play, according to Answers.com.

Interesting

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom