Intro video | The Boneyard

Intro video

Reaction Score
You know things are going pretty well again when the intro video is what you’re complaining about!

I just have to say, it seems weak to me, doesn’t get you hyped up, and it’s awkward. You think it’s ending and then it keeps going. I wish they would do something similar to last years. Just my opinion.

Anyone else agree or disagree?

Go huskies!

Reaction Score
You know things are going pretty well again when the intro video is what you’re complaining about!

I just have to say, it seems weak to me, doesn’t get you hyped up, and it’s awkward. You think it’s ending and then it keeps going. I wish they would do something similar to last years. Just my opinion.

Anyone else agree or disagree?

Go huskies!
It is a silly complaint but I thought the same thing. No energy or beat to it. Just fizzles out. Hopefully they switch it up before the BE games start.

Reaction Score
Can you post the video on here? I haven’t made it to any games in person yet this year so I haven’t seen it. I saw this one online they made for first night, which seems decent. It combines the Men’s and Women’s programs but maybe if they made a separate one for each sport something like this would hype up the crowd better.

Reaction Score
I’m not sure where to find it. Does anyone know? I would love to if I could. I feel like whatever department is in charge needs to hear this feedback if there’s multiple people that feel this way…it’s honestly really weak/bad…

Reaction Score
They haven't posted the intro video online in 3-4 years. In the past I was able to find the production company on twitter and push them to post online, but it's been awhile.

Reaction Score
Song is good but doesn't have the expected hype + video clips are solid quality but nothing special or different

Put them together and you get a mellow intro video. Hoping they redo it sometime over the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom