Interview w/Jed DeMuesy of Cincinnati CBS Affiliate (WKRC 12) | The Boneyard

Interview w/Jed DeMuesy of Cincinnati CBS Affiliate (WKRC 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
nothing earth shattering, but can you think of a person in mainstream CT media/TV who knows that much about expansion and the program, etc? if there is someone, it would be nice to have that person be a bit promotional

Reaction Score
nothing earth shattering, but can you think of a person in mainstream CT media/TV who knows that much about expansion and the program, etc? if there is someone, it would be nice to have that person be a bit promotional

Rich Copolla of Fox CT was very complimentary and promotional on NESN a couple weeks ago. Pushed hard for us. Dave O'Brien was good at feeding him some more info too.

Reaction Score
Kevin, are you forgetting Gresh????

upload_2016-8-31_9-56-47.jpeg

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Be nice to Gresh. He's calling UConn football now with Joe D. At least that was the impression I got when Benedict was on with them a couple weeks ago.

Reaction Score
Be nice to Gresh. He's calling UConn football now with Joe D. At least that was the impression I got when Benedict was on with them a couple weeks ago.

Gresh is doing the ASN call not the UConn IMG call I believe.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ok much better. Thanks. Since I have no idea where to find the American's network I will never have to hear him. Perfect.

You just know he'll say bad things about UConn the whole time. "Nice block there by Knappe, who just demolished that edge rusher, but UConn still stinks and should drop football and join the Big East".

Reaction Score
Ok much better. Thanks. Since I have no idea where to find the American's network I will never have to hear him. Perfect.
Hate to tell you BUT: It's the SNY game tomorrow or maybe MyTV9 along with NESN+.

Reaction Score
Gresh has been on WFAN in Joe and Evan's spot this week, then does the show with Joe D on WTIC.

Reaction Score
He is awful

How does he fill in for Joe & Evan on the FAN?

It's terrible, he screams on air, makes no new or relevant points, and is genuinely not likeable. The JD-Gresh show is awful, albeit it's great when that jackazz Kevin Nathan calls in and attempts to relate his experience playing D3 football to major college or NFL, just because you have 3 idiots screaming over each other

Kevin, are you forgetting Gresh????

View attachment 15252

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
He is awful

How does he fill in for Joe & Evan on the FAN?

It's terrible, he screams on air, makes no new or relevant points, and is genuinely not likeable. The JD-Gresh show is awful, albeit it's great when that jackazz Kevin Nathan calls in and attempts to relate his experience playing D3 football to major college or NFL, just because you have 3 idiots screaming over each other
How do the WFAN listeners reconcile this fat Patriot homer with usually having two Jets superfans on during that time slot?

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Hate to tell you BUT: It's the SNY game tomorrow or maybe MyTV9 along with NESN+.

That won't matter since I'll be there. But I thought, in the context huskymedic used, that the American Sports Network meant the radio. Didn't realize they still allowed Gresh on TV.

Reaction Score

MattMang23

Reaction Score
From a week or so ago...

Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 4h4 hours ago
College football schedule's done. Got 2 @UConnFootball games vs Maine & Virginia. And 4 @umassfootball games for @liveonasn very excited...

But wtf is American Sports Network? A real network? Is it on TV? I have legitimately never heard of it. Had to look it up. When you said ASN I kinda inferred it stood for American Sports Network but figured it was our conference's "network" of games that are broadcast on radio or something. So our conference isn't affiliated with a TV channel of the same name? Anyway, glad I'll be at the game and won't have to worry about how to see it.

Reaction Score
But wtf is American Sports Network? A real network? Is it on TV? I have legitimately never heard of it. Had to look it up. When you said ASN I kinda inferred it stood for American Sports Network but figured it was our conference's "network" of games that are broadcast on radio or something. So our conference isn't affiliated with a TV channel of the same name? Anyway, glad I'll be at the game and won't have to worry about how to see it.
American Sports Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reaction Score
This game is NOT on SNY tomorrow night, but will be shown on SNY on Saturday.

Reaction Score
How do the WFAN listeners reconcile this fat Patriot homer with usually having two Jets superfans on during that time slot?

He was subbing in and did a good job. The callers were happy with him. He made a great point on Victor Cruz when discussing the Giants. You have to put him in and play him and stop worrying about if he'll be injured. Once the season starts can't limit snaps.

Reaction Score
This game is NOT on SNY tomorrow night, but will be shown on SNY on Saturday.

yeah I heard it was on SNY and thought awesome, won't have to stream. Then I checked the schedule and it is most definitely not on SNY tomorrow. It iwll be in standard def on channel 20 in Fairfield County and HD stream on ESPN 3. Went and bought an ethernet cable just so my wifi doesn't cut out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom