Interesting info...up to 2016-2017 season...odds tourney wins | The Boneyard

Interesting info...up to 2016-2017 season...odds tourney wins

Reaction Score
Why are you an A hat?

We have discussed at length the problems reaching the high level of the tourney by teams with low seedings...

I thought some folks might be interested in actual data.

Reaction Score
I had never seen the data displayed anywhere before and found it to be interesting when I ran into it.

My assumption was that basketball guys would find it of interest.

Reaction Score
It’s a completely random post on a message board of a team that isn’t making the tournament.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Thanks for the lecture. It's quite peculiar how often you seem to spend on a board of a random university in a completely separate conference and part of the country from the one you primarily root for. You have little to no connection to UConn, and haven't developed any personal relationships with the UConn fans here like some opposing fans do. Is this place really that appealing to a total outsider?

Reaction Score
Thanks but didn't read article, kept getting asked to sign up for "Jack's Free Picks".......are you Jack?

Reaction Score
This will be my 6th year on this board, my 17th year on the WVU board...You may find me on Dirtbirglers (Oklahoma)...Tarheel Blitz, GT Hive, 40 Acres (Texas)...Warchant (FSU)...

I like sports...particularly football...but am becoming more learned in badsketball.

Reaction Score
It’s a completely random post on a message board of a team that isn’t making the tournament.

Not this year.....but this has nothing to do with any one team, per se.

I found the actual data to be of interest...some may not...

Reaction Score
Thanks for the lecture. It's quite peculiar how often you seem to spend on a board of a random university in a completely separate conference and part of the country from the one you primarily root for. You have little to no connection to UConn, and haven't developed any personal relationships with the UConn fans here like some opposing fans do. Is this place really that appealing to a total outsider?
Billy is a long time CR poster. Interesting Troller he has been around at least 5 years.
He was never really a basketball fan, I’m kind of shocked to see him here.
if I remember correctly it was football and baseball for the FSU guy who lives in the NC hills part time.

Reaction Score
Find a team (that might be a lower seed/maybe above a #9) with an offensive efficiency # per Ken Pom higher than #30th ranked (right now) and you have the best chance to find a team that could break through the bracket...or make that surprise FF run.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Except the data is wrong. Maybe not post sketchy gambling web links? Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom