Interesting game on Saturday | The Boneyard

Interesting game on Saturday

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I can't get the Pac 12 Network. If someone who does can post a bit of game thread it would be appreciated.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I can't get the Pac 12 Network. If someone who does can post a bit of game thread it would be appreciated.
Is the Pac12 network part of the ESPN world, like the SEC network? If so, then it could also be on ESPN3.
And I wonder why DirecTV does not carry the Pac 12 network, anyone know?

Reaction Score
Is the Pac12 network part of the ESPN world, like the SEC network? If so, then it could also be on ESPN3.
It's not part of ESPN. I have two PAC 12 channels on my cable - PAC 12 and PAC 12 Arizona. Both are showing the ASU football game at the time of the UCLA-Baylor game, ugh.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Fortunately I get all the Pac 12 channels. The game will be replayed early the next morning.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
For some strange reason the Pac-12 Network and DirecTV have not been able to come to terms. An interesting article on that topic:
The Pac-12 Networks and DirecTV: The inside story of stalled negotiations

A good option for those interested in getting Pac-12 programming is Sling TV, where for $20 a month you can get the full suite of the Pac-12 regional networks.

For those who are only interested in watching the Baylor-UCLA game, Sling TV offers a free 7-day trial.

Last edited:

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
For some strange reason the Pac-12 Network and DirecTV have not been able to come to terms. An interesting article on that topic:
The Pac-12 Networks and DirecTV: The inside story of stalled negotiations

A good option for those interested in getting Pac-12 programming is Sling TV, where for $20 a month you can get the full suite of the Pac-12 regional networks.

For those who are only interested in watching the UConn-UCLA game, Sling TV offers a free 7-day trial.
Yes, and I think something called Fubo TV as well. My wife signed us up to watch the Arizona football game a couple of weeks ago.

The Pac-12 / DirecTV thing is a disgrace. However, until someone else offers NFL Sunday Ticket and a good slate of regional Fox sports stations (for WBB, the pro stuff is blacked out even on DirecTV), we will be sticking with it. I will add that it is a very reliable service, as well, and I tape up to 9 games at a time.

Reaction Score

Check out PAC-12.com, it is a live stream I believe from the Universities themselves.
I am watching OSU vs Utah Valley right now

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Check out PAC-12.com, it is a live stream I believe from the Universities themselves.
I'm getting Washington vs Brigham Young. Thanks!

Plebe

Reaction Score
There is a difference between the campus-produced live streams and the Pac-12 Network broadcasts. The live streams are free to anyone and everyone. The Pac-12 Network broadcasts aren't. In general, the games not carried by P12N will be streamed by the university.

Pac-12 announces 2017-18 women’s basketball schedule

Plebe

Reaction Score
I'm getting Washington vs Brigham Young. Thanks!
I'm also watching the Washington-BYU game right now. I was expecting BYU to win this game, but Washington is playing well right now. They've hit 11 threes and are up 9 in the 3rd quarter.

Reaction Score
There is a difference between the campus-produced live streams and the Pac-12 Network broadcasts. The live streams are free to anyone and everyone. The Pac-12 Network broadcasts aren't. In general, the games not carried by P12N will be streamed by the university.

Pac-12 announces 2017-18 women’s schedule

That means the UCLA vs BAYLOR will not be streamed by either university, that's a bummer:(

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Here's a link for PAC12 Streaming. PAC-12.com Feeds – Live Streaming It works pretty good, except for occasional buffering problems.

I've used it last year, prior to my cable provider adding the PAC 12 Network Channels.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm also watching the Washington-BYU game right now. I was expecting BYU to win this game, but Washington is playing well right now. They've hit 11 threes and are up 9 in the 3rd quarter.

I also expected BYU to win after UW's season debut. Huskies won by 8 and Melgoza scored 20.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score

I didn't see the game but OSU demolished UVU--98-41. Shot almost 70% from the field, 17-28 from behind the arc and had 35 assists. Maybe life will continue after Wiese graduated.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I didn't see the game but OSU demolished UVU--98-41. Shot almost 70% from the field, 17-28 from behind the arc and had 35 assists. Maybe life will continue after Wiese graduated.
To be fair, Utah Valley is a really bad team. But OSU shot the ball very well (60% from 3) and got contributions from new faces and bit players from last year's team (Tudor, Goodman, Kalmer), as well as Pivec and Gulich.

Oregon State will host Notre Dame on Sunday. It'll be an interesting game to watch.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
To be fair, Utah Valley is a really bad team. But OSU shot the ball very well (60% from 3) and got contributions from new faces and bit players from last year's team (Tudor, Goodman, Kalmer), as well as Pivec and Gulich.

Oregon State will host Notre Dame on Sunday. It'll be an interesting game to watch.

Yes this weekend's game will be more telling of where OSU is currently as a team. I saw UVU was 0-3. I don't take too much from early season blowouts, but it's better than struggling to put away an inferior team. Plus a bunch of different players knocking down 3's and the ball movement are good signs regardless of the opponent (35 assists on 37 made FG!).

Plebe

Reaction Score
Yes this weekend's game will be more telling of where OSU is currently as a team. I saw UVU was 0-3. I don't take too much from early season blowouts, but it's better than struggling to put away an inferior team. Plus a bunch of different players knocking down 3's and the ball movement are good signs regardless of the opponent (35 assists on 37 made FG!).

I'm basing my statement about Utah Valley on last year's results: 7-22 overall and 3-11 in the WAC (a very weak conference).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom