Interesting Gabby Quote | The Boneyard

Interesting Gabby Quote

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"We realized, OK cool we accomplished that goal and we are onto the next now,' Williams said. "It wasn't easy for us with integrating six players, having to travel as much as we traveled it was really difficult so it just means more that we are here."

You look at last year, it was so easy for us that when it got hard, we didn't know what to do. Now that we have been in situations when it is hard, we will now will know how to handle it so it will be good for us going into the tournament."

The New Haven Register Blogs: Elm City to Eagleville

Who am I to disagree.

Reaction Score
"We realized, OK cool we accomplished that goal and we are onto the next now,' Williams said. "It wasn't easy for us with integrating six players, having to travel as much as we traveled it was really difficult so it just means more that we are here."

You look at last year, it was so easy for us that when it got hard, we didn't know what to do. Now that we have been in situations when it is hard, we will now will know how to handle it so it will be good for us going into the tournament."

The New Haven Register Blogs: Elm City to Eagleville

Who am I to disagree.
When she said it I was thinking did she forget last year already? Last year was a tougher year.

Reaction Score
I teach 4th and 5th graders and I showed them her interview postgame last night. She said that when you accomplish difficult things it means more than when you accomplish easy things. I think that is the secret to this program. They buy in to the idea of persevering through difficulties and they learn to appreciate the journey toward playing your best basketball. Great lesson for my young people. They often divert their attention when things are a little tough.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I teach 4th and 5th graders and I showed them her interview postgame last night. She said that when you accomplish difficult things it means more than when you accomplish easy things. I think that is the secret to this program. They buy in to the idea of persevering through difficulties and they learn to appreciate the journey toward playing your best basketball. Great lesson for my young people. They often divert their attention when things are a little tough.
Great lesson for too many old people also. Glad you chose to share it with your students.

Reaction Score
I think Gabby's comment is in line with what Geno said in his show. He said last year had a clarity of theme being them against the shadow of the big 3 until they panicked in the final 4. He said this year was a lot more of a struggle because of 6 new players, travel, and other petsonality stuff. He actually said he has had more sleepless nights this year than last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom