Interesting Facts and Quotes re All Star Game | The Boneyard

Interesting Facts and Quotes re All Star Game

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If someone posted this before, forgive me:

"The 77 combined points by the former Huskies is one shy of the record total for most points coming from one college in the event's history. Yes, that was set by UConn in 2009 when Swin Cash had 22 points, Taurasi had 18, Bird and Charde Houston added 16 points each and Asjha Jones had six points. Also, in 2011 a record five UConn players (Cash, Charles, Renee Motngomery, Moore, Taurasi) scored in double figures. I thought that record was going to at least tied today."

And the youngster of the group speaks: "Well, Coach Auriemma texted us this morning, the seven of us in a group, just saying congrats, have fun, that type of thing," Stewart said. "It is a big deal for seven of us to be here and it's over a long period of time, whether it's Sue's 15th,16th season or my second season in the league. It just goes to show that at UConn obviously we want to have long careers. We love to play basketball, and we want to do it as long as we can, and we want to do it at the highest level for as long as we can."

The New Haven Register Blogs: Elm City to Eagleville

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"We love to play basketball, and we want to do it as long as we can, and we want to do it at the highest level for as long as we can."

I could see that high on a wall somewhere in the Werth Center. She does have a knack with the language does she not?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom