Interesting Blair comment in yesterday's presser.... | The Boneyard

Interesting Blair comment in yesterday's presser....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Said that aTm had been offered an opportunity to play Uconn in next year's Maggie Dixon at MSG and turned it down. Will play St. Johns instead. I hope certain recruits took notice.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Said that aTm had been offered an opportunity to play Uconn in next year's Maggie Dixon at MSG and turned it down. Will play St. Johns instead. I hope certain recruits took notice.

Recruits. It's been discussed often here and I know that kids pick their schools based on multiple factors, many of them entirely sensible. OTOH, I still am amazed when any kid who is offerred the chance to play for UConn's amazing program turns it down, assuming that bball is very important in their lives (and if the get an offer from Geno, I can't imagine otherwise). Please don't tell me all the sensible reasons that they do -- it amazes me, regardless. I suspect that in many instances those sensible reasons are at least in part a way to avoid confronting the possibility of not measuring up at UConn.

What kid who loves basketball wouldn't also love playing as beautifully as UConn does when it has its "A" game revved up?

Reaction Score
The last time A&M played in the MD @MSG they knocked the stuffing out of Rutgers. That was pretty enjoyable to watch live and up close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom