Interesting 2016 AAC and Dayton Recruits | The Boneyard

Interesting 2016 AAC and Dayton Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I remember a few years ago when no AAC team other than UCONN had recruits rated in the ESPN top 100: this year there are four (Dorottya Nagy, wing, #34, and Enna Pehadzi, pg, #95 to USF; Kornelia Wright, pg, #81 to UCF; Natasha Mack, post, #85 to Houston). Hopefully this trend will continue and lead to better play and more recognition for the AAC.

Dayton also has two ESPN top 100 players, and Jim Jabir is an excellent coach, they should be pretty good in a couple of years.

Finally, Villanova has been getting a number of highly ranked players over the last few years and should have enough to attain critical mass (i.e. be able to field a number of very good players on the floor at the same time). We'll see what they can do with that talent this year.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I remember a few years ago when no AAC team other than UCONN had recruits rated in the ESPN top 100: this year there are four (Dorottya Nagy, wing, #34, and Enna Pehadzi, pg, #95 to USF; Kornelia Wright, pg, #81 to UCF; Natasha Mack, post, #85 to Houston). Hopefully this trend will continue and lead to better play and more recognition for the AAC.

Dayton also has two ESPN top 100 players, and Jim Jabir is an excellent coach, they should be pretty good in a couple of years.

Finally, Villanova has been getting a number of highly ranked players over the last few years and should have enough to attain critical mass (i.e. be able to field a number of very good players on the floor at the same time). We'll see what they can do with that talent this year.
It's always been my wish that Jabir would occasionally get half the talent Mulkey gets. I just think Jabir is one of the great coaches in WCBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom