Intensity!! | The Boneyard

Intensity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On the intensity scale, I thought we really brought it to L'ville last night. On the defensive end, although we had a handful of lapses, especially in transition, we probably played our most impressive game of the season...they were literally smothered by our aggression and could never find any offensive rhythm. In transition, we pushed and pushed and pushed, keeping a level of pressure on them that was unrelenting. And finally, on offense, we did a good job of exploiting our size advantage down low. Stef was great, and Kiah really showed the best signs yet of her capabiities. The final score does not indicate how one-sided the game really was, mainly because we were plagued with the same problm that has mysteriously plagued us all year, failing to drop too many shots when we had good open looks. Our best shooters are clanging shots they usually make with some consistency off the rim again and again, which is why we lost to ND, and which is something we just have to improve. But when opponent after opponent struggles to break 50, our effort on D covers up a multitude of sins on the other end. We start hitting some shots...we gonna be dangerous!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Permit a couple of brief comment to your otherwise superb analysis.

One, when an opponent focusessss on shutting down any one UConn shooter (last night it was Kaleena), they may succeed but at grear peril, because some other Husky will make you pay (last night Dolson and Hartley).

Two, Moriah has a gear I have never before seen.

Only one word to describeBria Hartley's stunning performance vs. Louisville:
"Passionful!"

(That's an antonym for "Passionless")

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Permit a couple of brief comment to your otherwise superb analysis.

One, when an opponent focusessss on shutting down any one UConn shooter (last night it was Kaleena), they may succeed but at grear peril, because some other Husky will make you pay (last night Dolson and Hartley).

Two, Moriah has a gear I have never before seen.

Only one word to describeBria Hartley's stunning performance vs. Louisville:
"Passionful!"

(That's an antonym for "Passionless")
I agree, Kib. Bria was much more the old Bria last night. Her energy was up and much better focus.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I agree, Kib. Bria was much more the old Bria last night. Her energy was up and much better focus.
IDK, I really didn't see her "smiling". :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer