Inside the "very personal decision" UConn RB Nate Carter was faced with after a terrific start to season (Arruda @ Courant) | The Boneyard

Inside the "very personal decision" UConn RB Nate Carter was faced with after a terrific start to season (Arruda @ Courant)

Reaction Score
Great article. NC sounds like a grounded, honorable, young man with principles aplenty to go along with his athletic ability. NFL or not he will be very successful in life.
If UConn can find five young men like him every year then "red pants'" prediction that we'll be competing for national championships in a few years will come true!

Reaction Score
With all due respect, no attack but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. ;)
If UConn can find five young men like him every year then "red pants'" prediction that we'll be competing for national championships in a few years will come true!
Stop with bringing back any memories of our former head coach in costume so close to our haunted holiday. Spare the children, possibly future fans of such horrifying visions. OMG some may want to attend parties disguised as fishcakes or even worse Batman only wearing red pants. :D

Reaction Score
With all due respect, no attack but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. ;)

Stop with bringing back any memories of our former head coach in costume so close to our haunted holiday. Spare the children, possibly future fans of such horrifying visions. OMG some may want to attend parties disguised as fishcakes or even worse Batman only wearing red pants. :D
Sorry, lost my head when I read one NC's quotes:
“I just can’t wait for next year to just come back and to be even stronger, even faster, even better than I am now............"

It was very disappointing to read he doesn't want to come back next year "even bigger". Kids these days just don't get it.:rolleyes:

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I LOVE this young man! He is such a great player and person.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom