Inside Signing Day videos | The Boneyard

Inside Signing Day videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pretty cool, posted on the UConn Huskies facebook page...

Thanks for posting these. Loved watching them and will keep my eye out for more!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Laughed when diaco told a Naples probably one of the warmest cities in Florida it wasn't that cold.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Those videos really are fantastic. They allow fans to start building a relationship with the players, coaching staff and program that wasn't available before. Im more excited about UCONN football than Ive been in many years. Congratulations to the new regime on a job well done.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, after watching the six videos and all the player videos from their UConn profile, here's my takeaways.

Diggs closes real fast. When he sees what's going on, he makes a decision and closes ground. He's going to be very good sooner than later.

Oak, much like his coach said in an interview, is athletic, can pull and get to the second level. Some of his tape reminded me of Zach Hurd when he was here. Just mauling people.

Carrrezola has a mean streak. Finishes plays hard and hits with authority.

All three RB's bring something different to the table and all have the chance to play. Johnson looks big.

Echoing what others have said, this year's video, twitter, online streaming and everything was light years ahead of every other year.

Great job by all the support staff that made it happen.

The staff deserves their day off tomorrow.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
After watching those videos how could you not want your kid to play for Diaco! As a fan and alumni, I couldn't be more pleased with him as our head coach. The man can sell this program and is just amazing to see on those clips. I'm sure every coach makes the kids feel like their the best player in the world but just watching those videos is such a breath of fresh air. One this program needed so badly! Here's to hoping he can coach as well as he can sell and speak up the program! #RiseUp

Reaction Score
Those videos really are fantastic. They allow fans to start building a relationship with the players, coaching staff and program that wasn't available before. Im more excited about UCONN football than Ive been in many years. Congratulations to the new regime on a job well done.

I 2nd this, exceptional insight into our new staff and how they conduct business. Well done all around.

Reaction Score
I really hope Diaco is here for the long haul because I believe that he can truly build something special. He just has that "IT" factor that you recognize immediately.

Reaction Score
We need someone in Suffield, Middletown and New Canaan tomorrow. That's where there are 3 D1 juniors.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Really awesome videos…love the behind the scenes look and getting to know the new coaching staff and the new Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom