Inside Exposure talks to Kiah Gillespie & other Topics | The Boneyard

Inside Exposure talks to Kiah Gillespie & other Topics

Reaction Score
Kenny Kalina ( the guy on the left) is about as ant-UConn as they come.......he views all WBB as a UConn/ESPN controlled sport and constantly reminds everyone he can that UConn would never have had the winning streak if they played in a decent conference....................

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Kenny Kalina ( the guy on the left) is about as ant-UConn as they come..he views all WBB as a UConn/ESPN controlled sport and constantly reminds everyone he can that UConn would never have had the winning streak if they played in a decent conference.....

#agreed #truth

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Kenny Kalina ( the guy on the left) is about as ant-UConn as they come..he views all WBB as a UConn/ESPN controlled sport and constantly reminds everyone he can that UConn would never have had the winning streak if they played in a decent conference.....
Kallina also thinks that the refs collude to help UConn win.

Someone should finally give him that tinfoil hat he's been begging for.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Kallina also thinks that the refs collude to help UConn win.

Someone should finally give him that tinfoil hat he's been begging for.

that would cover up that shiny dome :p

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
isn't there a few coaching vacancies in WCBB, I'd like to see what he could do

Reaction Score
Some of these "writers," i.e. bloggers, would never get any exposure without commenting on UConn. A shame we can't have a "see less of this" feature like on Facebook.

Reaction Score
He hates UConn and Tenn with a passion. Thinks they're both overrated programs even though they've got 19 championships between them. Dawn and USC has become his new darling, because she's starting to recruit his aau players.

Reaction Score
Her bio page at Maryland shows her downhill trajectory there. Kiah Gillespie Bio
Gee with stats like that---Geno really missed one this time!! In the past Geno has been much less than gracious
about Connecticut Girls Basketball players---complaining about lack of fundamentals.
Maybe when he retires the State will create a Girls BB Chancellor for him and he can fix that.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Gee with stats like that---Geno really missed one this time!! In the past Geno has been much less than gracious
about Connecticut Girls Basketball players---complaining about lack of fundamentals.
Maybe when he retires the State will create a Girls BB Chancellor for him and he can fix that.

His head would explode after three days on the job I reckon.

wally16

Wally16
Reaction Score

wally16

Wally16
Reaction Score
So she had great stats. I think Geno and staff pick the right players, don't you? Even if she came from Ct. Brenda didn't play her in the game against UConn.

Reaction Score
His head would explode after three days on the job I reckon.
ROCKY
Are you implying Connecticut HS Girls are less than coach=able?? Actually my inference was to have him establish
factors and fundamental lacking and implement clinics and clinic leaders to minimize any perceived deficits. At at a whopping 340 dollars a week---that's a lot better than he got when he started . There are now thousands of Conn girls playing the game---in the past 3 decades how many made any impact of WCBB?? Sales, Maria, -????-

So she had great stats. I think Geno and staff pick the right players, don't you? Even if she came from Ct. Brenda didn't play her in the game against UConn.

Wally : I thought your first comment to my posting was better! (it was empty)

Apparently Wally you didn't see the location of my tongue on the inside of my cheek!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom