Insane Numbers | The Boneyard

Insane Numbers

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
A couple of days ago there was an after practice interview with Lou I believe and the reporter brought up that a win on Sunday would mean 100 wins in 101 games and Lou said "Oh really, I didn't know that. I don't think she was fibbing either. Maybe the fact that 3 other CT junior classes had already done it made it fade into the wood work. Ho Hum, right? Heck no! It is an insane # among a whole bunch of insane Husky #es.

Let the players stay focused on "next", we can appreciate and celebrate numbers like 100 of 101.

"It's cool to hear about that now," Samuelson said. "But each season, or when you're out there playing each game, you never think about that stuff. We're concerned about playing well each and every game."

Yes, we know. That's why the numbers are what they are.

Nice fact and quote filled article from Adamec yesterday. Huskies look to continue AAC run

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think this team likes it when they don't have to comment on that stuff. The 111 win streak became a burden and everyone associated with the team has said how nice they don't have to go through that this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom