Innnaugural HoH Wall unveiling for WBB alumnae | The Boneyard

Innnaugural HoH Wall unveiling for WBB alumnae

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I never saw this and I am very appreciative that you have brought it to me ... you normally cynical quipster you.

PS. Since I have the dry eye think, videos that get me teary eyed are a real plus.

Last edited:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
This is one of those videos that every UConn fan should see. As a UConn WBB fan who wasn't on board back in the day, this helps me visualize a bit of what I missed. And by the way, aren't these ladies wonderful as post-collegiate adults?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I will rise this video one last time to note a cool aspect of this feature was twofold:
  • Then-current players doing the honors to reveal/unveil the names of originally-honored alumnae.
  • IIRC, two of those then-current players, Renee and Tina, would of course be added to the HoH wall themselves.

Reaction Score
Alex thank you so much for posting this wonderful video! It brought back amazing memories of UCONN WBB!

WestCoastPup

Eclipse
Reaction Score
Wow!! Had not seen this video, thanks a ton for sharing! I was there 89-94 and remember how sparse the WBB crowds were in 90 and 91, even after we went to final four... though they picked up quite a bit before I left. Seeing these player really took me back. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom