Injured list update | The Boneyard

Injured list update

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when James, Andre and Akok are going to be back? I heard Andre Jackson was suppose to be back for Saturdays game. Is this true?

Reaction Score
This was in today's Hartford Courant. Jackson should be back for the next game but I think with Bouknight that is an estimate. Akok sounded like he was going to be back for the next game.

The Huskies, still two games short of the 13-game minimum to qualify for the NCAA Tournament, return to action Feb. 6 vs. Seton Hall, and have nine games scheduled, three postponements that may not be made up. Following quickly behind are games at Providence, at Xavier, Providence at home and at Villanova. They will probably have Jackson back for all those games. The earliest one can expect Bouknight would be Feb. 16, vs. Providence at home.

Last edited:

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I can see you haven't been paying much attention to the Huskies. ? Akok has been back for a while, although has played sparingly and doesn't look ready to contribute yet. This was in today's Hartford Courant. Jackson should be back for the next game but I think with Bouknight that is an estimate.

The Huskies, still two games short of the 13-game minimum to qualify for the NCAA Tournament, return to action Feb. 6 vs. Seton Hall, and have nine games scheduled, three postponements that may not be made up. Following quickly behind are games at Providence, at Xavier, Providence at home and at Villanova. They will probably have Jackson back for all those games. The earliest one can expect Bouknight would be Feb. 16, vs. Providence at home.

Akok has missed the last two games with a shin injury.

Reaction Score
I can see you haven't been paying much attention to the huskies, Akok has missed the last two games.
Yup, you are both correct. Tail between legs. I'm editing it out before I appropriately get slapped around some more! :oops:

I just didn't consider that a real injury so it slipped my mind. The way Hurley was talking he kept Akok out as a precaution and because he really wasn't ready to contribute anyway.

Last edited:

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Hey Chosen, when you ask a question please put a ?(question mark) at the end. Thought you had an update.

Reaction Score
Yup, you are both correct. Tail between legs. I'm editing it out before I appropriately get slapped around some more! :oops:

I just didn't consider that a real injury so it slipped my mind. The way Hurley was talking he kept Akok out as a precaution and because he really wasn't ready to contribute anyway.
But it could lead to one because "the shin bone connected to the ankle bone" Dem Bones

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom