Injured Huskies Anxious To Get Back On The Court | The Boneyard

Injured Huskies Anxious To Get Back On The Court

Reaction Score
Courant article.

Injured Huskies Anxious To Get Back On The Court, Hartford Courant

Since links to Courant articles don't seem to work on this site, just click on the link below and it's the first article at the top.

Sports - Hartford Courant

Tom, can you check why links to Courant articles don't seem to work on here? This seems to be a relatively new problem.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
If we can get together as a crew, on and off the court, were going to be just fine. Its going to be the most important factor determining our season.

Backs to the wall. Time to swing boys.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
For whatever reason, whenever next season's potentially 'woeful' front court is discussed, rarely is Diarra's name brought up. The kid might lock down the 4 spot, and be that nasty edge rebounding machine we've been missing for a few years. Kid is critical to this season, so I hope he stays healthy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No surprise here:

...Larrier, who believes the team is "a lot closer" this year.

"I like what we have as a group," Gilbert said. "I like our mindset, our energy. We've got a lot of new guys, but I think we jell together well and it was instant. So I feel like we have something special about putting the work in, getting the chemistry down pat.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
No surprise here:

...Larrier, who believes the team is "a lot closer" this year.

"I like what we have as a group," Gilbert said. "I like our mindset, our energy. We've got a lot of new guys, but I think we jell together well and it was instant. So I feel like we have something special about putting the work in, getting the chemistry down pat.

I'm telling you; good things are coming... :cool:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
"I feel like we all have a chip on our shoulder," said Gilbert, who missed nearly all of his freshman season with a shoulder injury. "As UConn sports, we should all have a chip on our shoulder this year."

BAD METAPHOR, RIQUE.

Nothing on anybody's shoulders please!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom