Inject this Into My Veins! | The Boneyard

Inject this Into My Veins!

Reaction Score
I don’t care that it was only Morehead. There is a completely different energy and vibe with this team vs last year. They are not great talent - wise but they are invested and that starts with the coach.
Vital diving to the floor at the end when the game was already in-hand was so symbolic of that. There's just a different mindset and it starts with Coach Hurley. The players and the fans are feeding off of it and it's so refreshing.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
My biggest takeaways are this:

1. We still need to upgrade our talent in recruiting.

2. If we play as hard as we played tonight every game, even with not UConn standard talent, we can definetly make the dance.

3. Dan Hurley is exactly what this program needs, what this university needs, and what this state needs. He will make us Nationally competitive again.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
My biggest takeaways are this:

1. We still need to upgrade our talent in recruiting.

2. If we play as hard as we played tonight every game, even with not UConn standard talent, we can definetly make the dance.

3. Dan Hurley is exactly what this program needs, what this university needs, and what this state needs. He will make us Nationally competitive again.
Agree with 2 of the 3. #2 is TBD.

Reaction Score
Agree with 2 of the 3. #2 is TBD.

#2 is a stretch. I just don't think the talent or depth is there. Remember that we were 4-0 last year, and the wins were against better opponents than Morehead. We are still going to struggle to score and rebound once the competition gets better.

Reaction Score
can someone get/make a GIF of hurley running across the gym to help josh?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom