Inizia il viaggio Italiano di UConn | The Boneyard

Inizia il viaggio Italiano di UConn

Reaction Score
La macchina da guerra potente americana di pallacanestro, UCONN, invaso il continente europeo, a Roma. Resistenza era minima come la squadra avanzata rapidamente dichiarante vittoria dopo una breve battaglia di un'ora. Dopo un breve riposo Marciano sulla loro prossima battaglia. La resistenza è futile.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"The powerful American basketball machine, UCONN, invaded the European continent, in Rome. "Resistance was as small as the advanced team quickly declaring victory after a short battle of an hour. After a brief rest of Marciano on their next battle. Resistance is futile."

Hey, I didn't right it. This is what Chrome gave me.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"The powerful American basketball machine, UCONN, invaded the European continent, in Rome. "Resistance was as small as the advanced team quickly declaring victory after a short battle of an hour. After a brief rest of Marciano on their next battle. Resistance is futile."

Clearly you didn't "right." :rolleyes: Sounds like a declaration from the Dr. Who Dalek Nation --Resistance is futile!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm trying to figure out whom they actually played today.

Was that the "senior" Dutch National team or one of the younger ones?
If it was the senior team, then the win was all the more impressive.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Or The Borg.
Borg.jpg

Reaction Score

I would have taken credit for the translation; unless it was incorrect.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
La macchina da guerra potente americana di pallacanestro, UCONN, invaso il continente europeo, a Roma. Resistenza era minima come la squadra avanzata rapidamente dichiarante vittoria dopo una breve battaglia di un'ora. Dopo un breve riposo Marciano sulla loro prossima battaglia. La resistenza è futile.

You can say that again.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What did you have in mind?

View attachment 24259

Good job composing/constructing this pic. If Geno was assimilated, this is a good rendition of what he would look like. Being a "Trekie, I love it!! :cool:

Biff, you're good.

Last edited by a moderator:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lol nice! I was thinking Gabby, but that works.

Ok. Maybe a nice photoshop of 7 of 9 . I like the possibility of barnyard -> boneyard

images

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom