Information Concerning SNY Streaming | The Boneyard

Information Concerning SNY Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Following is a portion of an email that I received from Patrick Mckenna Asst Director of Communications for Women's Basketball and Women's Field Hockey. Last week I sent an email to SNY and Patrick concerning the service SNY was providing to subscribers.

"** Due to the network's affiliate agreements, SNY is only permitted to live stream women's basketball games that air on the network. This was clearly stated on uconnhuskies.tv, where fans can purchase the streaming subscription package. Outside of the women's basketball games airing on SNY, the network can stream game highlights, press conferences and featured segments from its UConn programming lineup, including the Geno Auriemma show. To watch all of SNY's UConn programming on TV, the network is available to viewers throughout Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and northeastern Pennsylvania. SNY's full-slate of UConn programming is also available to out of market fans via DIRECTV, Verizon FiOS, Comcast Cable and AT&T U-Verse. **

Basically, and understandably, SNY's affiliates do not want much other than live games available as part of the stream. Hopefully this answers part two of your question. "

I'm not happy with the information SNY provided to him and so stated in an email back to him. It seems that we are not getting the same that CPTV provided us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020
Top Bottom