Individual season statistics? | The Boneyard

Individual season statistics?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Blake, if you are looking for last season, the stats appear to be missing from the archives. I've found that reliability of the archived info has been spotty for a couple of years now.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Just wanted to see this year's stats.
With all the wonderful production from Caroline in so many ways...perhaps unexpected at least
to the degree she has contributed....her main asset in terms of skills was reported to be her distance shooting.
Her extremely [too?] quick release and having such focus on her in terms of needed scoring certainly being factors...her trey percentage is just under 30%. Getting that up to her normal snuff...we'll be a better offensive team..much better.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Blake, if you are looking for last season, the stats appear to be missing from the archives. I've found that reliability of the archived info has been spotty for a couple of years now.
Last year's stats are on the UConn website, MilfordHusky... could be they vacated the premises temporarily but they were there as of five minutes ago.

Cheers, Blake. I trust you dodged the worst of our most recent storm there in the hinterlands of northern NY State.,

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Just wanted to see this year's stats.
With all the wonderful production from Caroline in so many ways...perhaps unexpected at least
to the degree she has contributed....her main asset in terms of skills was reported to be her distance shooting.
Her extremely [too?] quick release and having such focus on her in terms of needed scoring certainly being factors...her trey percentage is just under 30%. Getting that up to her normal snuff...we'll be a better offensive team..much better.

Blake, try this link.

You'll find spreadsheets for this and each of the last 15 years, plus a couple from the beginning of the century.

The more recent ones have separate tables for the raw stats, per-40-minute rates and per-game totals. And you can select individual players or games or venues to get a report on. If you want to see all the stats for one player, select one cell in their row in the top table and double-click on it. A new spreadsheet page will open with all their stats from each of the games in separate rows.

Oh, and the Detail tab contains the box scores for all the games.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Last year's stats are on the UConn website, MilfordHusky... could be they vacated the premises temporarily but they were there as of five minutes ago.

Cheers, Blake. I trust you dodged the worst of our most recent storm there in the hinterlands of northern NY State.,
That year is missing from the archives. May I ask where they are?

Reaction Score
Sure, just call up the UConn women's basketball schedule for this year, check the stats for individuals and then change the season needed from 2021-22 to 2020-21.

Good luck!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sure, just call up the UConn women's basketball schedule for this year, check the stats for individuals and then change the season needed from 2021-22 to 2020-21.

Good luck!
Interesting, thanks! That's not the path I usually use.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom