Indiana's Tyra Buss with 37 on Senior Day over Nebraska | The Boneyard

Indiana's Tyra Buss with 37 on Senior Day over Nebraska

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I know this is not a big deal on the BY but I always like watching Buss as a player who squeezes every thing
out of her talent. Went for 37 (1 less than her personal high) and needed all the points down the stretch over Neb. Was injured briefly on the boards (shoulder twist) and looked pretty bad but came back within a minute. :D

The other senior Cahill was pretty good/ 16 pts. 10 rb and 7 blocks. :D

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I watched the 2nd half and Buss looked very good, including after her shoulder mishap (as mentioned by @eebmg).
@eebmg - I believe your thread is not OT (IMO), other WBB games and players are very often discussed here.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I got to see Tyra a few times last year but no Indiana games have been on any of the NE sports networks this year. I hope she makes a team in the WNBA.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I watched the 2nd half and Buss looked very good, including after her shoulder mishap (as mentioned by @eebmg).
@eebmg - I believe your thread is not OT (IMO), other WBB games and players are very often discussed here.

Thanks Centerstream. Got rid of the OT tag. When I am unsure, I am probably too conservative.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom