Indiana Wisconsin | The Boneyard

Indiana Wisconsin

Reaction Score
Looks like we will be facing an angry Archie Miller and gang after their loss. This will be the toughest test of our season so far. They are going to come out with some fire that we will have to put out and we are gonna need our starters to come out really strong.

Reaction Score
Florida ____s the bed again today at Butler. That win is losing luster fast.

We really need another marquee OOC win, and Indiana may be the best opportunity, today's result notwithstanding.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

We really need another marquee OOC win, and Indiana may be the best opportunity, today's result notwithstanding.

Butler's good tho.

Reaction Score

So losing on the road to a top 25 team in December is horrific?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Facing them coming off a loss makes this game a lot tougher. Archie Miller is going to be on these kids asses the next few days. Still think we match up well though.

Reaction Score

They have played some epics over the years.

Who can forget this?

And in 2006 or 07 they had a pretty crazy game too.

Reaction Score
So losing on the road to a top 25 team in December is horrific?
No but Florida was top 6 and has done nothing to live up to that. Us beating them while ranked 15th looked great at the time and usually holds weight during selection Sunday. I, as a long time Uconn fan want something we can hang our hats on now instead of having to keep waiting on what's next. Sigh

Reaction Score
Let's see where they are at mid February. Yes they have underwhelmed so far but it's a long season. I think they will be a Top 20 win by end of the year.

Reaction Score
Must win for us. It has to start by continuing to play solid defense. When the defense is there we can be steady and play with confidence.
Gilbert has been a different player the last few games on the defensive end. Staying with his man. BADAMS IS a beast on defense. Vital is always contributing. Those blocked shots are so important and a beauty to watch.

Reaction Score
Let's see where they are at mid February. Yes they have underwhelmed so far but it's a long season. I think they will be a Top 20 win by end of the year.

That's the hope. No evidence of it so far.

When we beat them I made the analogy to our 2012 team. Young, overhyped, highly ranked coming into the year, a few stumbles early, but the expectation that they'll put it together by the end of the year. Our 2012 team never did.

We'll see with Florida, but I'm doubtful.

Reaction Score
It can be a real shocker -- that first road game after opening the season with eight straight at home. So it was for Indiana. They'll be better prepared at MSG. UConn at least has three neutral site games under their belt. Their first true roadie won't be until New Year's at Cincinnati -- and after three home cupcakes in a row, it is apt to be a challenge. Still, I like UConn against Indiana, and I like them 10-2 going into Cincinnati. I like it better than losing to a ranked Indiana team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom