Indiana pre-game | The Boneyard

Indiana pre-game

Reaction Score
Looking to get the details on the pre Indiana game gathering this Saturday. I know the place, just didn't know if you needed to register. Anyone know? Thank you,

Reaction Score
I don't have great info for you @UCkayak. I'm really responding to make sure you know that the game is SUNDAY, NOT SATURDAY, as you posted. You can always go back to MSG the next day so it's better than messing up the other way around, but just throwing it out there.

I didn't get my tix through UConn, so I was just planning on meeting with they guys I'm going with somewhere near MSG. I know UConn had some event, but couldn't tell if it was only if you get the tix through the school.

Reaction Score
I don't have great info for you @UCkayak. I'm really responding to make sure you know that the game is SUNDAY, NOT SATURDAY, as you posted. You can always go back to MSG the next day so it's better than messing up the other way around, but just throwing it out there.

I didn't get my tix through UConn, so I was just planning on meeting with they guys I'm going with somewhere near MSG. I know UConn had some event, but couldn't tell if it was only if you get the tix through the school.
Thanks for catching the Saturday reference. I do know the game is Sunday and I do have my tickets. Just wasn't paying attention when I made my post :)

Reaction Score

Pregames at Legends on both days

Reaction Score

Pregames at Legends on both days
I get in to Penn Station at 9:30 and I’m headed to Pig n Whistle on 38th
They open at 9:30am on Sundays

Reaction Score
UConn Alumni pregame is at Legends at 33rd and 5th. Register at the link shared above (allows Foundation to share communications for future alummi events), but ultimately first come first serve. You do not need to be an alum to register or attend. Any and all are welcome.

If and when Legends is full, the overflow bar is Jack Demsey's next door.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Legends is awful, a tourist trap (in ESB, with beer prices to support their inflated rent), crowded (a soccer & SEC bar, particularly LSU) and bad choice for pregame. Also its 2-3 avenues from MSG. I miss the Barney Stone (and Foleys), there a ton of better drinking establishments within a 2 block radius of the Garden. If you are looking for something divey, try 8th Avenue south of 31st Street, or get real down & dirty on 9th Avenue.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom