Indiana Football HC Resigns | The Boneyard

Indiana Football HC Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Yeah, spitting on players and ignoring concussion protocol is sort of a no no these days.

Hey, maybe we can get Bryant to say Diaco was mean to him?

Reaction Score
Yeah Wilson resigned w/ a $542k confidentiality/non-disparagement agreement;)

Reaction Score
Yeah, spitting on players and ignoring concussion protocol is sort of a no no these days.

Hey, maybe we can get Bryant to say Diaco was mean to him?
IU knows how to get out a 2.5 MM a year multiyear, renewed contract ...unlike our guys.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
IU knows how to get out a 2.5 MM a year multiyear, renewed contract ...unlike our guys.
They had cause. Contracts don't get nullified because coaches suck.

Reaction Score
They had cause. Contracts don't get nullified because coaches suck.
I know. Using "For cause" termination to drive someone out and settle is an art. All that is needed is a colorable reason and then the Coach he has to decide figjtband not be paid for many years until judicially resolved it settle and get paid less but get paid nonetheless. My experience, there would hardly be a coach left if spitting at a player, and having players play hurt were removable offenses. I've seen a whole lot worse (and I bet many of you have too that have played).

Times have changed and things are softer today. But if the standard is "not being very nice", there would be no coaches employed. I think Indiana just used the not very nice standard and threw in the magical "concussion " trump card. Many of his players are saying they neve experienced what was alleged.

Reaction Score
I know. Using "For cause" termination to drive someone out and settle is an art. All that is needed is a colorable reason and then the Coach he has to decide figjtband not be paid for many years until judicially resolved it settle and get paid less but get paid nonetheless. My experience, there would hardly be a coach left if spitting at a player, and having players play hurt were removable offenses. I've seen a whole lot worse (and I bet many of you have too that have played).

Times have changed and things are softer today. But if the standard is "not being very nice", there would be no coaches employed. I think Indiana just used the not very nice standard and threw in the magical "concussion " trump card. Many of his players are saying they neve experienced what was alleged.
Maybe BD coached with too much "love" and "respect" with not enough focus on improvement so the players are now felling unfulfilled and ridiculed because of their coaches incompetence. I know some lawyer could craft a for cause reason if paid enough.

Reaction Score
Maybe BD coached with too much "love" and "respect" with not enough focus on improvement so the players are now felling unfulfilled and ridiculed because of their coaches incompetence. I know some lawyer could craft a for cause reason if paid enough.
lol

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
See the problem is that there should have been a "just sucks" clause...

Reaction Score
Any chance Hoosier QB Lagow is available as a grad student and would consider returning to where he started----if we come up with a decent OC?

Reaction Score
Any chance Hoosier QB Lagow is available as a grad student and would consider returning to where he started----if we come up with a decent OC?

Didn't know whether to like this or call 911 cause you're having a stroke.

Reaction Score
Sign him up as OC - guy can run an offense, and as OC wouldn't be the driver of team culture, that will be left to Bobby "the players have snacks in Shenkman now!" Diaco

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
wait a minute, every single one of us has endured cruel and unusual punishment under big bob. We may not be players, but does he not have a contractual obligation to protect the fanbase from his pain?
I swear that I looked at those f+ing pants and got a concussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom