Change Ad Consent Indiana Fever 2020 | The Boneyard

Indiana Fever 2020

So the “7” players that the WNBA announced tested positive would be Briann January & Natisha Hiedeman from the Sun, Sydney Colson (Sky), Wheeler & Cox (Fever), Megan Walker & Asia Durr (Liberty) I’m assuming.

Bigboote

Lectroid feom Planet 10
What I heard was she was self quarantined due to contact tracing. Can't confirm that though. But I agree, would really be sad if she did come down with it. Diabetes is one of the underlying conditions that is often mentioned. And she has Type 1 which is more rare and unpredictable than Type 2.

Bigboote

Lectroid feom Planet 10
What I heard was she was self quarantined due to contact tracing. Can't confirm that though. But I agree, would really be sad if she did come down with it. Diabetes is one of the underlying conditions that is often mentioned. And she has Type 1 which is more rare and unpredictable than Type 2.
Thank you.

Not sure how Stanley's plan for a stretch 4 is going to work with Dupree and Anchonwa. Vic moved Vivians to the 4 her senior year to accomplish what Stanley is attempting. Maybe Dupree has spent the time to raise her 3pt %, but career numbers usually don't lie.