Incoming Frosh Sighting | The Boneyard

Incoming Frosh Sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Got a text from one of my buddies back in Storrs who was volunteering at a local field days for kids. Apparently Diaco sent some members of the class of '15 to help out as well. He specifically interacted with Frank Battle, Aaron Garland, and Tom Tabur, and thought they all were great guys (especially when working with the young kids). He doesn't really follow the program, so when I explained the "RKG" phenomenon he said that judging from those three he could definitely tell. He also chatted with Garland for a little bit about his recruitment process, and what he gathered was that Diaco himself was a huge draw. From what we've heard, Diaco is great at building relationships with these kids, and hopefully that can be extended into inspiring and motivating them to work their tails off on the practice field and in the weight room.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Got a text from one of my buddies back in Storrs who was volunteering at a local field days for kids. Apparently Diaco sent some members of the class of '15 to help out as well. He specifically interacted with Frank Battle, Aaron Garland, and Tom Tabur, and thought they all were great guys (especially when working with the young kids). He doesn't really follow the program, so when I explained the "RKG" phenomenon he said that judging from those three he could definitely tell. He also chatted with Garland for a little bit about his recruitment process, and what he gathered was that Diaco himself was a huge draw. From what we've heard, Diaco is great at building relationships with these kids, and hopefully that can be extended into inspiring and motivating them to work their tails off on the practice field and in the weight room.

Diaco has checks next to every coaching area except winning games right now

Great post, most evil piece of exercise equipment ever invented. Thanks for sharing. And I agree with you 100% SRQ.

My liver is soaked with Diaco kool-aid but he needs to win 5 games this year at a minimum.

Reaction Score
AllisonLombardi4:47pm via Twitter Web Client
Enjoyed the #Playground5K with #UConn football players
CKOXvNWWsAATGJG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads