Inbounds Plays | The Boneyard

Inbounds Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is an area I would really like to see us get better in going into next yr. Georgetown gets multiple open looks off them - more times than not we just throw the ball all the way out to the top

Reaction Score
I agree. Although you have to admit. The cajones Daniels had to throw it off that guys can for the lay in down 12 was epic. That started the entire run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Jimmy used to run some good stuff off of inbound sets, and that is a weakness for us this year. Seems like our best stuff is to throw a long pass into the back-court

in defense of Kevin, we just don't have the size to run good stuff in a crowd and I think he'll be very good at this going forward

his basketball IQ is just too high to fail

Reaction Score
part of the fact that GT got multiple open looks is because Boat gave them easy looks by not guarding his man. Wasn't even really anything special, Boat was just lost.

Reaction Score
Dyson used to be the master of getting quick open looks off of cuts from the inbounder. It helps when the best passer on your team isn't the primary scorer. This year its tough since Napier is the only great passer on the team but he would be the guy you want to feed the inbounds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom