In what alternate universe should Missouri be top 25 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

In what alternate universe should Missouri be top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Mizzou looked pretty good winning at Georgia tonight; I'll see them up close on Sunday when they come to Columbia to play the Gamecocks. It will be interesting to see how they play in front of a big crowd.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Mizzou looked pretty good winning at Georgia tonight; I'll see them up close on Sunday when they come to Columbia to play the Gamecocks. It will be interesting to see how they play in front of a big crowd.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Doesn't every staff have Betsy Ross at their beck and call?
No but every team has a Nike rep (in your case Under Armour) rep who will gladly get you as many pairs of shorts and sneakers as you need. Since 1985 because of Villanova men every school has to account for every game Jersey, Shorts & Practice Uniform and pairs of sneakers even those issued to male practice players to the NCAA. Missing equipment is considered a secondary violation.
thank you.... and those patches don't magically appear on their uniforms during tournament time and I dont think they wash and wear their "breast cancer" awareness uniforms during their 4 yr stay.

Gabby you said you wanted large... so you're stuck with large for the next 4 yrs

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I liked the way Sophie didn't back down even though she had a sub-par offensive game. She stuffed Diamond twice that I can remember and got into a little tussle with one of the Tenn. bigs (and came away with a grin on her face).
The girl has got swagger and game!
that dont mean jack at the end of the day if you lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member