In The Paint Episode 3 | The Boneyard

In The Paint Episode 3

caw

Reaction Score
Takeaway from this is Mamadou says to Hassan, "hopefully we can do this again next year". Guess we can plan on Hassan taking his Covid year.
I'm here for it. Diarra is a competitor.

Reaction Score
Takeaway from this is Mamadou says to Hassan, "hopefully we can do this again next year". Guess we can plan on Hassan taking his Covid year.

Hope so, Hassan as the starter next year with Ahmad off the bench would be great to keep it rolling

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
They do a great job with these. Somebody screwed up not taking Cam Spencer earlier in the softball draft, looks like a ballplayer. Certainly looks like they do a lot to really bring the guys together as a team.

Reaction Score
this was great. my favorite episode so far. Man I am itching for the season to start

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
These are awesome. Nice job by the UConn creative team with this concept and content.

Gives you everything - basketball, individual interviews, off court, etc. Very interesting, very well done.

Let the people who conceived and executed these videos be in charge of the exclusive "Loge Seating" they are carving out in the corner of Gampel.

Reaction Score
FWIW, I hope Cooper, Pat and VJ have watched these. As a 46-year-old dude, I watch and my 18 to 21-year-old self would be a bit jealous. Hurley and staff have cultivated something special.

Reaction Score
How can anyone top UConn as a premier program after watching these?

Reaction Score
Totally. Enjoy it now. We got really lucky to keep the entire staff together for a run it back. I can't imagine it happening again.
Agreed. I love this staff but nothing lasts forever. Does Hurley have a coaching tree already started or would Kimani and Luke be the first off shoots of our great coach?

Reaction Score
Agreed. I love this staff but nothing lasts forever. Does Hurley have a coaching tree already started or would Kimani and Luke be the first off shoots of our great coach?
David Cox succeeded him at URI as a former assistant, but he already got fired.

Reaction Score
Bobby Hurley

Reaction Score

Bashir Mason, Bobby, David Cox (who should have done so much better and I am still mad at him about it). His other assistants at Wagner/URI mainly moved up to better assistant jobs, and the UConn ones haven’t left (except for two).

Reaction Score
They’re making a continued effort to showcase the assistants, which is part of the reason they’re going to be able to hire well when the time comes to replace them.
The effort to showcase the assistants has been very obvious and I have loved seeing it. They deserve it, and you’re absolutely right that it’s for the good of the program in the long-run. I do hope that offensive rebounding savant Tom Moore sticks around for good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom