In the house: KO...his Mom....his daughter | The Boneyard

In the house: KO...his Mom....his daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Some where I read or heard that Kevin Ollie was at the women's Cof C game with his Mom and daughter. He said that his Mom was visiting from LA and loves Geno and wanted to see the team play before leaving for home. KO said that he planned to bring his daughter around so she could hang with the UConn players since she is a big fan of the team.

Lord knows that the men's returns are in the Dixville Notch category at this point but Kevin Ollie
couldn't be off to a better start....on and off the court.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Indeed, although I obviously have the utmost respect for Jim Calhoun, it is nice that there's a possibility of the head coaches of the two teams having a good relationship.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-kevin-ollie-uconn-men-after-calhoun/1705201/

Here is a link to a full page story on KO in today's edition of USAToday.
There are some bouquets tossed back and forth between Kevin and Geno.
Rumor has it that Kevin's Mom actually wrote the article under an assumed name....such is the amount of praise KO receives.
The men's team this year is very easy to root for...next up Friday at 6:30 against Wake in the Caribbean....CBSSports channel. The UConn men will take the island this week and our women next week.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jim and Geno's big personalities didn't work well together. As the new kid on the block Kevin gets to do a reset on the relationship. Mutual promotion is good for both brands. I am glad, but not at all surprised, that Ollie extended an olive branch.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I really like that Geno has signed off on Ollie, and I also know that he would not have done so if he truely didn't believe in him. Geno doesn't play fast and loose, he tells it like it is. We are at momentous times at UConn with Ken Ollie, and I look forward to years - yes, years to come to see this coach develop himself and the UConn men to more championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom