OT: In ketchup news...

RichZ

Methuselah's older brother
I envisioned it as a late night tryst in the back seat of a Volvo. Cramped and in total darkness, her paramour was having trouble opening what he thought was a condom. Impatient, she grabbed it from him and used her teeth to rip it open. Shocked by being squirted with the vile substance, she involuntarily swallowed, and...

I may be a sick individual.

fleudslipcon

We are UConn!! 4>>>1
I envisioned it as a late night tryst in the back seat of a Volvo. Cramped and in total darkness, her paramour was having trouble opening what he thought was a condom. Impatient, she grabbed it from him and used her teeth to rip it open. Shocked by being squirted with the vile substance, she involuntarily swallowed, and...

I may be a sick individual.
I think Saab would have worked better. Gave you a like for using tryst and paramour.

Hankster

What do I know.
For 6 years. She didn't know that it was still there? She hadn't noticed it didn't pass with a healthy deuce? "Gee, i haven't seen that foil I swallowed six years ago"

I put ketchup on everything. I take a ton of crap here in Europe about that. I don't care, I like ketchup. My wife is from Indonesia, the birthplace of ketchup ( ketjap). But it is originally a type of soja sauce, not tomato.

August_West

Choose wisely.
This message brought to you by a ketchup-hating ex-hippie who has no doubt taken his clothes on stage while on acid.
I’m in Saratoga on 27th. Let’s discuss in person over a scotch. ( I’m off beer for time being)
I’m a modest guy. Never stripped on stage. I don’t think.
My drummer in the early 90s used To play on occasion in nothing but fruit of the loom tighty whiteys. Funniest scene was when we were playing chucks cellar in the Hartford civic center mall. The place was all glass at the street level side and they would set us in a corner along the glass so we were like in a fish tank with glass behind us and on the side of us. Back then Hartford actually had people walking around downtown on weekend nights. So there was a steady stream of people walking by. Watching the reactions of the people on the street who would first see the drummers back and think “ oh shirtless” and continue on by and then get the full side view of a sweaty out of shape dude just in underwear and do double takes and point and laugh was endlessly entertaining while playing .

Not coincidentally that drummer was a ketchup fiend.

I rest my case.