in all seriousness... | The Boneyard

in all seriousness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i'm as disgusted in last nights game as any other fan on the boneyard, although I'm not stuffing myself into an oven with a bottle of bourbon.
Diaco needs to stop selling the fans on the positives. keep that for the players and keep them buying into his system. At this point, wins are the only thing that is going bring the casual fan back.
The players didn't seem to quit last night given the playcalling, so I'm guessing they bought into it. At some point Diaco's system will get traction.

Reaction Score
Do we even know what his system is? Last night that looked like a guy only interested in keeping the score close. You could talk about process and winning at sleeping and in the cafe, etc. but when the games start, there has to be some semblance of "ok these are our strengths, were going to try and win". Geremy Davis was thrown one pass last night. One. I know the OL sucks, keep everybody else in and send him on a one man route. Do something, anything, because last night was god awful.

Reaction Score
The program is & has been so horrid the last few years, Diaco's got to stay focused on the positives for the fans & players' sake, but be real about it at the same time.

Telling the public how much the team & game plan sucked last night won't do much good to selling UConn football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom