In a hurry but got the stats done before housework... | The Boneyard

In a hurry but got the stats done before housework...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Thirteen coming for dinner tomorrow, lots of cleaning & cooking to be done. But the spreadsheet's updated with the UCLA stats, and you can get it here.

Note: the "with macro" spreadsheet contains a tiny Visual Basic program to allow easier selection of a particular tab by clicking the "Tab List" button on the first (yellow) line of each game sheet in the workbook. This will become more useful as the number of games grows. Depending on your settings you may get a warning about possible problems with macros or active content when you open the spreadsheet. I promise it's safe, but nothing bad will happen if you don't allow the macro to activate. I have not yet tested this sheet in a non-Excel spreadsheet program. Until I do so, I continue to update both the macro and non-macro versions of the 2017-18 spreadsheet.

There is also a new version of the blank spreadsheet with the macro and button included, as well as a number of fixes to formulae in the summary pages.

Exciting game! Three quarters that looked pretty much like mid-season form, except for Azura not being comfortable in the high post yet. I was very impressed by Megan, both offensively and defensively. She moves her feet very well and caught most of the switches and rotations.

Are we happy to see Napheesa following coach's orders to shoot? Oh, yes we are. She gets my Badass of the game vote for that and the rest of her line.

The team's not ready to play 35-40 minutes a game yet (at least not at UCLA's pace) -- the legs weren't very spry in the 4th quarter.

Looks like turnovers will be one of the the POEs for upcoming practices. Though many of the early ones were caused by UCLA not sprinting for the other end when UConn got a rebound. Instead they bodied up the rebounder, who didn't adapt to the tactic.

Now Geno gets to tell the starters "You can't hold a lead in the 4th quarter either!" ;^)

Good game, ladies. I'll be seeing you in Eugene in person.

Reaction Score
JRRR: Very nice of you to do these presentations for our enjoyment. Also a Thanksgiving "Thank you" for the refinements you roll out. Sounds like you and your guests are in for a nice day tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Thirteen coming for dinner tomorrow, lots of cleaning & cooking to be done. But the spreadsheet's updated with the UCLA stats, and you can get it here.

Note: the "with macro" spreadsheet contains a tiny Visual Basic program to allow easier selection of a particular tab by clicking the "Tab List" button on the first (yellow) line of each game sheet in the workbook. This will become more useful as the number of games grows. Depending on your settings you may get a warning about possible problems with macros or active content when you open the spreadsheet. I promise it's safe, but nothing bad will happen if you don't allow the macro to activate. I have not yet tested this sheet in a non-Excel spreadsheet program. Until I do so, I continue to update both the macro and non-macro versions of the 2017-18 spreadsheet.

There is also a new version of the blank spreadsheet with the macro and button included, as well as a number of fixes to formulae in the summary pages.

Exciting game! Three quarters that looked pretty much like mid-season form, except for Azura not being comfortable in the high post yet. I was very impressed by Megan, both offensively and defensively. She moves her feet very well and caught most of the switches and rotations.

Are we happy to see Napheesa following coach's orders to shoot? Oh, yes we are. She gets my Badass of the game vote for that and the rest of her line.

The team's not ready to play 35-40 minutes a game yet (at least not at UCLA's pace) -- the legs weren't very spry in the 4th quarter.

Looks like turnovers will be one of the the POEs for upcoming practices. Though many of the early ones were caused by UCLA not sprinting for the other end when UConn got a rebound. Instead they bodied up the rebounder, who didn't adapt to the tactic.

Now Geno gets to tell the starters "You can't hold a lead in the 4th quarter either!" ;^)

Good game, ladies. I'll be seeing you in Eugene in person.
I stopped cleaning house--I just hand out shovels as the guest enter. Seriously, I'm impressed and grateful that you cooked, cleaned and made us a spread sheet of data, 22 trilllion thanks, just to be a bit ahead of the national debt. It is appreciated--but some could have accepted any delay, Thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson
Top Bottom