Impromptu Rothstein AAC Twitter Preview | The Boneyard

Impromptu Rothstein AAC Twitter Preview

Reaction Score
I think Carlton has potential to dominate. He needs confidence and strength. He's got to have the mentality that he is going to get EVERY rebound. He also needs strong hands. Last year it seemed like he'd have his hands on so many boards or post passes but have it stripped. The IQ and the skill is there.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I feel like there's quite a bit of parity between 1 through 8. It's basically wide open.

Reaction Score
If Jalen is 1st team all-conference, Wilson is an impact freshman, Tarin Smith is an impact transfer, Carlton is a break-out player, and Yakwe and Adams come on the radar, there's no way we only finish 6th.

Nonsensical to name a sleeper in early July.

There's no consensus to compare against.

Rothstein is...something.

Do we even know for sure that he exists outside of the Twittersphere?

Also @GAlawyer: Atlanta!

Attachments

• IMG_5815.JPG
    IMG_5815.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 39
Reaction Score
I honestly don’t know I’d Memphis is going to be strong. They are going to be a recruiting monster but without player development we all know how far natural talent can get you.

Reaction Score
If Jalen is 1st team all-conference, Wilson is an impact freshman, Tarin Smith is an impact transfer, Carlton is a break-out player, and Yakwe and Adams come on the radar, there's no way we only finish 6th.
A lot of ifs. Biggest impact would be Carlton breaking out and giving us an inside presence. We need rebounding and scoring from the front court to make our guards more effective and Carlton could be the player to do it.

Reaction Score
Rob Gray is an idiot but still wildly underrated. Houston doesn't lose Gray and finish 3rd. Sorry.

Reaction Score
A lot of ifs. Biggest impact would be Carlton breaking out and giving us an inside presence. We need rebounding and scoring from the front court to make our guards more effective and Carlton could be the player to do it.

Yakwe may surprise us there's too much there watching his freshman year video. I guess I have faith in Hurley and his ways to find the inner-Yakwe. Carltons potential is really good but I need to see a major improvement in the feet and a little more lift, not a lot. He will never be a leaper or explosive but he can still be an impact kid nonetheless.

As you said ifs galore. Whaley, Cobb too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom